Geo-information systems are a new way of structuring many types of information.
GIS has the unique ability to combine disembodied data.
Geo-information products include tools for:
- creation and editing of digital maps of various industries and markets,
- fulfillment of necessary measurements and calculations,
- preparation of graphic reports in digital and printed form,
- working with databases.
GIS makes it possible to:
- efficiently manage business processes;
- assess performance of the business and its subsidiaries;
- analyze competitive environment;
- monitor the overlap of activities of business units belonging to the same network;
- optimize logistics and reduce transportation costs;
- make the right decisions on business development, assess the need and feasibility of opening new sales points;
- find the most favorable locations for new business units;forecast the capacity of regional markets of products of interest.